Here's a quick list of tips that have helped me:
- Start from the moment you wake up - That moment when you wake up and nothing is distracting you nor interrupting you is precious, use it wisely.
- Plan your morning before you fall asleep -
- Make sure it's a change you want to make - If you don't want it, you won't get it.
- Do it every day - When you start doing things every "couple of days" it's easier to lie to yourself saying "3 days is every couple of days", then 3 becomes 4, 4 becomes 5... Then you realise you haven't done it in months!
- Believe it's possible - Some things happen whether we believe they can or not. But things are far more likely to happen when we believe.
- Start small - How do you eat an elephant? Starting with the soft underbelly, one small bite at a time.
- Measure your progress - If you don't know what progress means in the context of your goal, start breaking it down into smaller pieces.
- Enjoy your progress - Pay attention, be persistent, and you'll start to notice changes in yourself. Enjoy it, you're getting closer to your ideal you!
Post a Comment